- 3 medium russet potatoes, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed veggies, brought to room temperature
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 1 package Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations
- salt, pepper and thyme to taste
Spread mashed potatoes on the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish. Spread mixed veggies and shredded chicken over top. In a small saucepan, combine soup and milk and mix over medium-high heat until smooth and warmed through. Pour over top of chicken. Season with salt, pepper and thyme to taste. Unroll Recipe Creations and lay it over top of pot pie ingredients. Bake according to package directions (I think it was 350, but I don't recall exactly. I'll update this next time I make it) until golden brown, approximately 17-20 minutes.